Use these templates to give your listings a professional look - add your own pictures & description, and edit the links to your own listings.
Choose a template below to preview the page
Check out our new 'me page' templates...
Use our HTML COLOUR CHART to help you decide any other colour schemes!
Keywords are vital to any listing -Click here to learn how to find the best keywords for your item!
How to use these templates.
- Select the template you require then right-click and select View Source to open a text document
- Open up a Sell Your Item form on eBay, or create a new item in Turbo Lister
- In the Enter Description area, select HTML view
- Highlight all of the code from the text document and copy it into the Description area
- Now select Normal View, and the template is in place, ready for description text editing.
- Change each picture by selecting HTML view and changing the <img src="http://www.powersellersforum.com/ferrarif430.jpg" code to that of your own hosted image - host your images for free at www.photobucket.com
- The template contains links for buyers to view your About Me page and other listings, change the lines <a href="http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=YOUR-eBay-ID-HERE"> & <a href="http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZ-YOUR-eBay-ID-HERE-QQhtZ-1"> to your own eBay ID.
- Check the Terms and Conditions, and edit to your own requirements
Don't forget to check our HTML DESIGN PAGES for more ideas!